Saturday, December 14, 2013

I have tried and tested this one! The video that's posted was a little hard to follow but the end result was satisfactory. I recommend using bulky yarn and using two rolls of it. mjc

Button Gift Wrap
Button Gift Wrap

Download whole gallery
Lots of gift basket ideas
Lots of gift basket ideas

Download whole gallery
cute little gift tags.
cute little gift tags.

Download whole gallery
I have tried and tested this one! The video that's posted was a little hard to follow but the end result was satisfactory. I recommend using bulky yarn and using two rolls of it. mjc
I have tried and tested this one! The video that's posted was a little hard to follow but the end result was satisfactory. I recommend using bulky yarn and using two rolls of it. mjc

Download whole gallery
gift wrap
gift wrap

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment