Thursday, December 12, 2013

Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Great for food gifts, Whole Foods to go boxes.
Great for food gifts, Whole Foods to go boxes.

Download whole gallery
Christmas wrapping
Christmas wrapping

Download whole gallery
tag
tag

Download whole gallery
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Download whole gallery
This is such a good idea for wrapping gifts!
This is such a good idea for wrapping gifts!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment