Monday, December 16, 2013

CUTE gift! Soda-lighted You're My Neighbor tags delivered on soda bottles. Can change saying to anything..."soda-lighted you're my friend, teacher, etc.

printable tags
printable tags

Download whole gallery
Printable gift tags
Printable gift tags

Download whole gallery
23 Most Creative Handmade Gift #creative handmade gifts #diy gifts #do it yourself gifts #handmade gifts
23 Most Creative Handmade Gift #creative handmade gifts #diy gifts #do it yourself gifts #handmade gifts

Download whole gallery
CUTE gift! Soda-lighted You're My Neighbor tags delivered on soda bottles. Can change saying to anything..."soda-lighted you're my friend, teacher, etc.
CUTE gift!  Soda-lighted You're My Neighbor tags delivered on soda bottles.  Can change saying to anything..."soda-lighted you're my friend, teacher, etc.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment